Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We are currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help Graphite build our international team. Our goal is to grow our team internationally, and we need you to help make this happen. We are looking for a Recruiter that is passionate about customer service for the company while a candidate advocate. You have proven time management skills, value attention to detail and have the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. This is a fully remote job opportunity.
- Previous experience (3+ years) working in or recruiting for technical or digital marketing positions in a start-up or agile environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Experience hiring a wide variety of roles across both tech and non-tech, as well as a broad scope of role seniority
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
Required: Previous experience working in a Tech company, Growth Agency, or Startup; applications that do not fill this requirement will not be considered.
- Partner with Recruiters to coordinate interviewing and hiring activities across all areas.
- Work directly with Hiring Managers across the company to facilitate and schedule interviews
- Report weekly and monthly all recruiting data and statuses to the Head of People and the Executive team.
- Propose activities for Employer Branding and improvement, candidate experience, and recruitment marketing
- Balance the workload of the internal recruiting team.
- Create fantastic job postings.
- Create strategies to develop a network with passive candidates.
- Lead our recruiting efforts in the USA and Canada.
- Proficient LinkedIn Recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Help establish and map the full recruitment cycle.
- Manage vendors (staffing and recruiting firms hired externally)
- Setting up interviews, coordinating with recruiters, line managers, and candidates; Following up with all interviewed candidates.
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our team.
- Develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
- Work with leadership to have a culture of continuous improvement and make sure to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple, competing demands is highly desirable.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests from different sources is required.
- Self-starter, self-driven.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service. Internet-savvy, able to navigate the internet with ease.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships and networks.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.