Sr. Director of Product (SaaS)
Graphite is a digital marketing agency that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the US, Canada, Latin America and Europe, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for our Sr. Director of Product (SaaS) to lead and manage product development from inception to production. The Sr. Director of Product (SaaS) will be responsible for leading the organization's product team and driving operational growth to ensure increased revenue and high-quality service delivery. In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the company driving foundational product initiatives while bringing new ideas to the table and reporting directly to the CEO. This is a fully remote position.
What you’ll do:
- Design and execute a clear and measurable vision and strategy for our SaaS products that represents the future of the company
- Drive the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for digital products
- Manage products, projects, and processes while creating conducive conditions for driving product adoption and enhancing product experience
- Collaborate with company leadership to align the product strategy and execute it collaboratively across departments
- Lead the ideation, design, technical development, and launch of Graphite SaaS products
- Obtain relevant customer and market data to guide and validate company direction on product development
- Develop data-driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth, and emerging opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert on the platform and industry/competitive landscape while working with various product owners and validating team priority
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B SaaS and product management required
- Experience navigating executives, getting alignment, and driving key initiatives cross-functionally
- Comfortable defining the necessary KPIs and metrics to measure success while possessing accountability
- Master of communication possessing the ability to present complex concepts and analysis in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Proven leadership experience with expertise in inspiring a team, and making key decisions in order to drive the company forward
- Big picture thinker with the ability to define, align, and evangelize a product vision and strategy
- Passionate about creating the best product solutions for your users
- Propensity towards analyzing complex systems, workflows, and multiple user personas to create the best solutions
- Curiosity; asking hard questions, corroborating assumptions, and leading the journey to achieving goals
- Use data to inform key decisions by independently evaluating data from multiple sources across the organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven track record of designing and executing marketing experiments that result in successful new marketing playbooks and strategies
- Experience building products that use data and machine learning
- Experience in SEO and paid acquisition is highly preferred
How we’ll help
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes the same way we develop products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across the US, Canada, Latin America and Europe. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification.