Recruiter & People Ops Assistant, Venezuela
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We believe that Graphite’s strength is in its people. We’re looking for a full-time in-house Recruiter who will help us grow our team in Venezuela and LatAm through insightful expertise and responsibilities in recruitment which include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical and business operations roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals. You will work closely with and support Graphite’s Head of People across various HR functions. This role requires you to be resourceful, creative, and passionate in helping build a successful organization as Graphite enters a period of explosive growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Leadership to gain a comprehensive understanding of Graphite’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process: planning, strategy development, sourcing / searching, and screening
- Collaborate with our Head of People to lead recruiting, onboarding, and training; build our recruiting brand and interview process, and create an exceptional candidate experience
- Continuously partner with Leadership to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Design and implement on-going improvements to talent management strategies and programs including recruitment, training and development, engagement, retention, and succession
- Maintain communication with candidates to keep them informed of their application status and excited about opportunities at Graphite
- Act as Graphite’s representative in a professional manner and help communicate who we are and what we do
- Periodically assess HR policies, procedures, and programs; recommend, communicate, and oversee the implementation of new rules, internal process, and creative ideas
What you’ll need:
- Ambition, focus, resourcefulness, hunger for growth, and a results-driven attitude
- Proven accomplishments that demonstrate Graphite’s core values of Premium, Impact, and Intensity
- A healthy understanding of “nuts and bolts” HR processes like recruiting, compliance, compensation, and benefits
- Experience in successfully helping build distributed teams, ideally in LatAm
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone screenings and virtual structured interviews)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (e.g. Recruitee)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. networking, social media recruiting, university outreach, etc.)
- Solid social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- BS in Human Resources Management, IT, or relevant degree
- Bonus: passion for or familiarity with growth marketing
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in Venezuela, or in LatAm if you have experience recruiting talent in Venezuela.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.