Recruiter for LATAM
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We are currently hiring a Recruiter to help Graphite build the LATAM team. Our goal is to grow our team in Mexico and Latin America, and we need you to help make this happen. We are looking for a Recruiter that is passionate about customer service for the company while a candidate advocate. You have proven time management skills, value attention to detail and have the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
This is a fully remote position.
- Previous experience (3 years +) working in or recruiting for technical and non-technical positions in a corporate environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Experience hiring a wide variety of roles across both tech and non-tech, as well as a broad scope of role seniority
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Plus: Experience in doing IT recruiting or similar.
- Plus: Digital marketing or working in a Marketing Agency.
- Create fantastic job postings.
- Develop a network with passive candidates.
- Research for candidate databases for (Mexico and Venezuela to start).
- Help establish and map the full recruitment cycle.
- Setting up interviews, coordinating with recruiters, line managers, and candidates.
- Following up with all interviewed candidates.
- Assists with scheduling and conducting phone pre-screens for selected qualified candidates
- Performs background screenings and candidate reference checking.
- Partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes.
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our team.
- Create and track weekly and monthly recruiting metrics.
- Develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
- Work with leadership to have a culture of continuous improvement and make sure to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
Additional Required Qualifications
- Self-starter, self-driven.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service. Internet-savvy, able to navigate the internet with ease.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships and networks.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.