Front End / Full Stack Engineer
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for a remote Front End / Full Stack Engineer to develop premium, beautiful and interactive applications and react components. As an important part of our team, you will get the opportunity to work all over the stack and have a strong influence on the direction that the codebase and development process take. You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration.
- Several openings for Junior, Mid and Senior developers.
- This is a fully remote job opportunity
- Interested candidates are required to work on US business hours.
- English resume is required.
What you’ll do:
Build frontend systems and infrastructure for Graphite’s AI for Content Tools
Develop web apps to help the top consumer tech companies we work with grow
Work collaboratively with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Backend Engineers
What you’ll need:
- Experience building production web applications
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. server-driven UI, well-designed APIs, SOA, GraphQL)
- Experience working in a modern frontend stack (JS, TypeScript, React, Redux, Cypress)
- Self-motivated and excited about working on hard problems
- Fluent English speaking skills.
Bonus if you have:
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, browser networking and client-side performance considerations
- Strong project scoping and project management skills
- Experience building applications that involve machine learning or data analysis
- Experience/interest in functional programming
- Back end development experience
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.