Executive Administrative & Project Assistant
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We believe that Graphite’s strength is in its people. We’re looking for an experienced remote Executive Administrative & Project Assistant who will be supporting the Graphite team by providing strategic administrative and project management support. You will work closely with the CEO and Leadership. This role requires you to be organized, detailed, resourceful, creative, and naturally inclined toward logistics and planning.
You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate the needs of your team and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
- Strategically manage and maintain schedules for the team, including Leadership, so that work days are efficiently organized, including scheduling internal and external meetings with participants across time zones ensuring there are no conflicts
- Develop an intake for team requests, prioritize projects within the team, and collaborate with growth leads in assigning appropriate resources to projects
- Work closely with the Head of People to perform and prioritize special projects as directed; handle confidential and sensitive information
- Act as the gatekeeper by understanding business needs, and as a liaison, both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Field inquiries from our distributed team and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and professionalism
- Plan all aspects of domestic and international travel, optimizing and balancing time with cost of travel, including orchestrating itinerary details
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- Help plan and execute team events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions
Timezone: Please do not apply if you are not based within time zones between UTC-9 (PST) and UTC-3, as we will be unable to consider your application.
What you’ll need:
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience successfully supporting one or more executives and/or team leads
- Communication Skills: Proficient verbal & written English communication skills required as you’ll be regularly corresponding with clients based in the US
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills as you will be representing the personal “brand” of your team both internally and externally
- Tools: Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar and Google Docs, Notion, and Slack
- Availability: This is a remote role so location is flexible as long as you’re available between 8a - 5p PT and have reliable internet access
- Bonus: Experience in, knowledge of, and/or passion for Growth Marketing
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.