Editor / Content Creator
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
Editor / Content Creator
- Work directly creating content and articles for large clients.
- Editing articles and content.
- Review finished work before publishing.
- Translate complex information and ideas into concise and error-free content.
- Collaborate with content designers and other writers on the development of articles, blogs, content briefs, etc.
- 3+ years of experience writing, editing content/articles
- Ability to edit and create documentation that is accurate and concise.
- Strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Native-level English speaker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and evaluate priorities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize workflow according to and pivot accordingly to the current work demand.
- Candidates must be able to work during US business hours.
- Fully remote work
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.