Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for a remote Content Manager who will be responsible for creating and prioritizing our content and editorial strategies in collaboration with Graphite’s Growth Leads and external content, product, design, and executive teams by providing editorial, creative and technical support to the team members. This role requires you to be organized, detailed, resourceful, creative, and naturally inclined toward logistics and planning. You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Formulate cross-platform content strategies that support company objectives and desired brand identity.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Cooperate with the growth marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content for each client, and ensure the content team is on board.
- Guide the process of copy optimization, writing copy that is optimized for SEO while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, or relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and publish engaging content that establishes or supports company and brand goals.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Highly computer literate and knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Strong technical knowledge of G Suite.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.